Something nice

Almost give it a try
I sure do
I wake up early thinking of you
And I paint my eyes
In light blue
Reflecting every promise I do
There's a brand new note in the middle of this song
I close my eyes and hope that nothing will go wrong

- something nice-

Dengar suara malu2-nya si Stina Nordenstam, sambil nyelesai-in kerjaan dari si -mendadak bos- Ran, yang entah knp kadang2 bisa jadi lebih cerewett daripada bos gw sendiri.
Eh piss Raaaan.. *celingak celinguk takut liat Ran punya MP jg hehehe..

Duh beneran tuh lagu, bangun2 tiba2 keinget 'dia'.. (eh si dia ini bukan Ran loh ya).

Hmmmm...

I remember

When we first time met

You said: “Hi..”

And you smile

then you staring at me

wondering maybe.

 

you ask me to wear your jacket when I’m freezing on the movie

that’s a very simple attention but it’s already marked on my mind

why you’re so nice and always put a smile on me?

why you always pretend to be perfect on my eyes?

 

Are you just trying or is it really you?

I don’t know.. you’re just too good too be true..