Need a Concept please..

Since me and my team are success made a golf tournament last year, my boss ask me to do the same thing, with a new and fresh concept. He wants us to perform this tournament for every year. When I said a fresh concept is always related with the sexy-beauty-naughty-umbrella-girl, he doesn't agree. And yeah, of course i'm not serious with that shallow concept hehe.. maybe I just need to erase the naughty word  there hihihi.. Yes, I know my boss not agree with that idea because he as a golfer not always thinking about some cheap-naught- umbrella girl. Forgive me sir...
The problem is, right now I can't thinking very smartly with another so much 'things' on my head, here's the resume:
July : Office Outing, which is we plan to go to Bali and they ask me to made a program and schedule at there. (Fiuuh thanks God, I've done this).
September : The Tournament, after Idul Fitri days. Before this month, I must to prepare a concept and the mattery. (which is I'm stuck with this  stuff right now. hiks :'( ).
October : My cousin's wedding. (I'll be the committee for this). After that I'm going to prepare my own engagement.. (insya Allah)
November : launching  Membership program, hmm.. I already work on it, for mattery and proposal (thanks my love for your help to made draft of this :p). But next, I rely my colleague 'Ran' for the launching. As usual, I will enjoy only as his team and support him from back :).
December : and here we go.. My own biggest daay!! (^o^)/. (Hope everything fit with my planning.. insya Allah.. amiin)

Hmmmm.. well well well, I guess what I want right now, it's only jumping straight to December and get along holiday with my lovely spouse hehehe...