to the end of this year

Background Music : Theme - Jon Brion (ost - Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind)

I relive the memory
Good or bad, sad and happy
Get through for many kind of the exam
I'm glad I still standing here
Still have the chance to learn and to be better
Learn to forgive and accept the other's decay
nor that those things will make me feel alive


somehow, I felt that I'm not good enough for anything and anyone
but I always amaze for someone else's kindness and their great effort
I’m glad if any kind like that is still exist on this selfish world
that's why I need somebody's help to say "you are nice and precious too dear.."
or at least try me to believe that I still the part of the nice one
not just like some low praise which never mean to say it
Well, sorry for being so sceptic, I said ‘somehow’ before

Anyway, even I’m thinking about ‘why sometime bad things are happen in this life?’
God is still carry me
Give me hope and faith
So I always welcome
Welcome New! (^o^)/